|Felix Henrik Valdemar Christian|
|House||House of Monpezat|
|Father||Prince Joachim of Denmark|
|Mother||Alexandra, Countess of Frederiksborg|
|Born||22 July 2002 (2002-07-22) (age 16) Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark|
Prince Felix was born at the Rigshospitalet (Copenhagen University Hospital). After their divorce, Prince Joachim and Alexandra have joint custody of Prince Felix and his older brother Prince Nikolai. Prince Felix attended pre-school at the Garnison Church in Copenhagen, and at age six, followed in the footsteps of his father, brother and uncle at Krebs School in Østerbro.
As of February 2018, Prince Felix is eighth in the line of succession to the Danish throne.
Name and christeningEdit
Prince Felix was christened in Møgeltønder church on 4 October 2002. His godparents are Count Christian Ahlefeldt-Laurvig, Oscar Davidsen Siesby, Damian Sibley, his maternal aunt Martina Bent, and Annick Boel.
- Felix is a name his parents liked, that means "Happy And Prosperous."
- Henrik is after his paternal grandfather, Henrik, Prince Consort of Denmark.
- Valdemar is a common royal Danish name; his father and his cousin, Prince Christian of Denmark, also have Waldemar/Valdemar as one of their names.
- Christian is a common royal Danish name, as most Kings of Denmark are either Christian or Frederik; it could also be for one of his godparents, Count Christian Ahlefeldt-Laurvig or his cousin, Prince Christian of Denmark.
Titles, styles, honours and armsEdit
- 22 July 2002 – 29 April 2008: His Highness Prince Felix of Denmark
- 29 April 2008 – present: His Highness Prince Felix of Denmark, Count of Monpezat
His official title in Danish is Hans Højhed Prins Felix til Danmark, greve af Monpezat